Stanford Memorial Church by Peter Adams.

Stanford Memorial Church as seen through the arches of the main Quad courtyard.

Located at the center of Stanford University, the Stanford Memorial Church was built by Jane Stanford as a memorial to her husband Leland. Dedicated in 1903, the church was one of the earlier non-denominational churches on the West coast of the United States and survived through two major earthquakes in 1906 and 1989.